Credential Renewals 2017
The General Council online renewal option is available below as of November 1st. Or you can renew by mail if you prefer (General Council mailed it out mid November). All ministers will receive a hard copy renewal form.
Please keep in mind the following:
- Hard copy renewal forms must be received by the District office with a postmark of December 31 or earlier to avoid a $50 late fee.
- If you choose to renew online, you must be caught up with General Council dues in order to renew.
- Renewal forms received after January 15 will result in a lapse of your credential and subject to reinstatement (with a reinstatement fee of $150).
- You must be current in your District tithe as well as your General Council dues to renew. Failing to be current will result in a lapse of your credential and subject to reinstatement (with a $150 reinstatement fee).
- If you carry over a balance of your District dues into 2017, there will be a credential fee of $17.50.
- Please renew only once whether by online option or by mail.
- Please notify the District Secretary’s office if it is your intention to lapse. The communication helps us in processing renewals accurately.
- *If you pay your District dues via credit card online or through ACH automatic withdrawal and your card gets declined, it is your responsibility to follow up and update your card information. Watch your tithe statement month to month and your bank account to make sure it’s going through.
If you have questions regarding your District tithe balance please call Karen Carstens in the accounting department at (916) 379-9600 at ext 1116. If you have questions regarding the renewal of your credential please call Maria Edwards at (916) 379-9600 ext 1115.
Please note, the District Office will be closed November 24th and 25th, December 23rd, 26th, 30th, and January 2nd.