Credential Renewals 2018
The General Council online renewal option is available below as of November 1st. Or you can renew by mail if you prefer (General Council mails it out mid November). All ministers will receive a hard copy renewal form.
Please keep in mind the following:
- Hard copy renewal forms must be received by the District office with a postmark of December 31 or earlier to avoid a $50 late fee ($25 to the District and $25 to General Council).
- If you choose to renew online, you must be current with General Council dues in order to renew.
- Renewal forms received after January 16 will result in a lapse of your credential and subject to reinstatement (with a reinstatement fee of $150).
- You must be current in your District tithe as well as your General Council dues to renew. Failing to be current will result in a lapse of your credential and subject to reinstatement (with a $150 reinstatement fee).
- If you carry over a balance of your District dues into 2017, there will be a credential fee of $17.50.
- Please renew only once whether by online option or by mail.
- Please notify the District Secretary’s office if it is your intention to lapse. The communication helps us in processing renewals accurately.
- *If you pay your District dues via credit card online or through ACH automatic withdrawal and your card gets declined, it is your responsibility to follow up and update your card information. Watch your tithe statement month to month and your bank account to make sure it’s going through.
- If you are an appointed world missionary, disabled, or senior retired the District will renew on your behalf after January 1st.
If you have questions regarding your District tithe balance please call Karen Carstens in the accounting department at (916) 379-9600 at ext 1116. If you have questions regarding the renewal of your credential please call Evelyn Ku at (916) 379-9600 ext 1114.
Please note, the District Office will be closed November 23rd & 24th, December 25th & 26th, 30th, and January 1st & 2nd.