The following are open positions in our district of which we have been notified
If you would like to submit a position description for inclusion on this page, please send the description in text format to the District Superintendent's office.
Senior Pastor Openings
Coarsegold, CA - Senior Pastor
Lighthouse Assembly of God
PO Box 1510
Coarsegold, CA 93614-1510
Quincy, CA - Senior Pastor
Christian Life Fellowship
PO Box 208
Quincy, CA 95971-0208
Salida, CA - Senior Pastor
Christian Fellowship A/G
PO Box 937
Salida, CA 95368-0937
Non-Senior Pastor Openings
Dixon, CA - Student Ministries Pastor
Family Christian Center A/G
700 N Adams St
Dixon, CA 95620
Looking for a self-motivated, energetic, creative person (or married team) to reach out to the youth. Contact Barry Carroll @ (926) 870-2447 or email@example.com if interested.
San Francisco, CA - Worship/Associate Pastor
MESSAGE of PEACE
500 Miller Avenue
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Phone: (650) 952-3937 ext 102
• Worship and Associate Pastor will oversee the worship services on Sunday
mornings and midweek, lead the weekly rehearsal for the worship team and
prepare the Gospel choir for the monthly combined services and special
services such as Missions Conference, Easter, and Christmas.
• Worship and Associate Pastor will assist the lead pastor in the weekly pastoral
duties, including teaching and preaching from time to time.
• Candidate should have academic training and experience in leading a worship
team and ability to work with both vocals and instruments. Message of Peace
has a preference for someone knowledgeable of piano and is able to lead
worship. Basic theological education is also a requirement.
• Candidate must be fluent in English and although not a requirement,
knowledge of a second language – preferably Spanish or Portuguese – is a
Las Vegas, NV - School Principal K-8th Grade/Associate Pastor
CALVARY COMMUNITY CHURCH
2900 N. Torry Pines Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89108
Phone: (702) 656-2900
• The Principal is the chief executive of Calvary Christian Learning Academy and in partnership with the Church/School Board, is responsible for the school’s success by providing spiritual, educational and administrative leadership. This leadership will enable the school to fulfill its mission to provide an exemplary education and enduring values rooted in the gospel of Jesus Christ.
For more specific information and how to inquire about the position, click here.
Sacramento, CA - Administrative Assistant
AGNCN District Resource Center
6051 S. Watt Ave.
Sacramento, CA 95829
Looking for an administrative assistant to work at the District Resource Center. Contact Kris Jones at 916.379.9600 or Bridget Gallup at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.